Heavy Duty 5×7 DIY Cut-To-Fit Mat
Heavy Duty 5x7 DIY Cut-To-Fit Mat
Black Armour® offers 100% protection, shielding from scratches and dents from even the most demanding cargo. Black Armour® mats are made from ½” thick 100% recycled rubber which will not harbor mold or mildew. This mat can handle anything you throw at it.
- Easily cut to fit your application
- Size: 5' x 7'
- Surface: checker plate finish
- Part #: 1305460
- Weight: 110.92lbs
- Premium ½” thick construction offers 100% protection from dents and scratches from even the most demanding cargo.
- High grip 100% recycled rubber with Traction Plus checker plate texture prevents cargo from shifting.
- More than twice the weight of other brand’s truck and trailer mats, Black Armour® mats lay flat without shifting or wrinkling and they will never bunch up.
- Controlled time and temperature compression manufacturing process guarantees 100% consistent black finish with zero blooming or soft spots for a showroom quality finish.
- Constructed from non-porous, vulcanized rubber which will not absorb liquids or oil as well as dampens sound for a quieter ride.
- Quick and easy installation. No tools required.
- Environmentally sustainable, 100% recycled rubber. Made in North America.
- Black finish.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Google Reviews for Heavy Duty 5x7 DIY Cut-To-Fit Mat
Reviews for Heavy Duty 5x7 DIY Cut-To-Fit Mat
North West Rubber Ltd., [“NWR”] offers the following Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Black Armour®
Bed Mat produced for truck bed use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This warranty will commence on the date of sale as documented by an invoice or bill of lading with the Original Purchaser from a qualified dealer.
NWR warrants the product to be free from defects in material or workmanship and agrees to replace those products which disclose such defects when used under normal conditions.
NWR will not accept responsibility under the warranty for anything more than replacement of the product. In the event of a Warranty Claim, contact your dealer.
To claim under the Initial Warranty Period, the receipt of the required information by NWR must be within ten (10) days of the end of the Initial Warranty period.
Design data, and other technical information supplied by NWR are supplied “AS IS” and are not covered by this or any other warranty, except as expressly stated otherwise in writing by NWR.