FORD F150 2021
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Premium ½” thick construction offers 100% protection from dents and scratches from even the most demanding cargo.
- Proprietary Ultra Sonic Cutting Technology ensures a precise, glove-like fit. No need to trim and no more gravel and sand around the wheel wells.
- High grip 100% recycled rubber with Traction Plus checker plate texture prevents cargo from shifting.
- More than twice the weight of other brand’s truck mats, Black Armour® mats lay flat without shifting or wrinkling and they will never bunch up.
- Controlled time and temperature compression manufacturing process guarantees 100% consistent black finish with zero blooming or soft spots for a showroom quality finish.
- Constructed from non-porous, vulcanized rubber which will not absorb liquids or oil as well as dampens sound for a quieter ride.
- Quick and easy installation. No tools required.
- Environmentally sustainable, 100% recycled rubber. Made in North America.
- Black finish.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Black Armour® is the premium truck bed product of choice for the discerning working truck professional and recreational truck enthusiasts by helping them take total care of their trucks and equipment through unparalleled strength and traction performance. Black Armour® mats aren’t built like other mats. They are thicker, more durable and easy on the environment. Made to be ½” thick from 100% recycled vulcanized rubber, a Black Armour® mat will give your truck bed and cargo the protection it needs. With a diamond plated texture, cargo stays put instead of shifting around and damaging your bed and sidewalls. These mats are custom fitted for Ford, Chevy, GMC, RAM, Toyota, and Jeep trucks. If you want the best truck bed protection, Black Armour® is the obvious choice.
Google Reviews for FORD F150 2021
Reviews for FORD F150 2021
North West Rubber Ltd., [“NWR”] offers the following Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Black Armour®
Bed Mat produced for truck bed use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This warranty will commence on the date of sale as documented by an invoice or bill of lading with the Original Purchaser from a qualified dealer.
NWR warrants the product to be free from defects in material or workmanship and agrees to replace those products which disclose such defects when used under normal conditions.
NWR will not accept responsibility under the warranty for anything more than replacement of the product, FOB Abbotsford, BC, Canada. In the event of a Warranty Claim, contact your dealer.
To claim under the Initial Warranty Period, the receipt of the required information by NWR must be within ten (10) days of the end of the Initial Warranty period.
Design data, and other technical information supplied by NWR are supplied “AS IS” and are not covered by this or any other warranty, except as expressly stated otherwise in writing by NWR.